Thursday, September 06, 2007

Yea, Pictures from Vacation to New York!

Well, there is still no hard drive - but I found out that my computer would allow me to upload as many pictures as it could, just not all of them. So, here are a few from the awesome vacation we took with my family to New York. I know, I know it sounds crazy because we live 45 minutes away, but my whole family (sadly except Anthony, Sarah and little baby girl) flew out here to spend the week with us. And, with us, I mean of course that my Mom and Dad put all of us up in a hotel down in New Rochelle (thank you, thank you, thank you)!!

Anyway, I have a million other awesome pictures of what we were able to do, but they will come later. For now, here are pictures from the day we spent in Manhattan at Toys R Us, Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, Brooklyn Bridge, WTC, and much much more!

This is Dominick (of course playing with the water) and my brother Andrew having a ball.
The three little ladies! There are so many adorable pictures of these three - and it makes it hard for one to argue against them being related. So cute! Oh, from left: Brynn, McKenzie and Kambree.
Me and Kambree taking our first ride on the Toys R Us ferris wheel! Kambree was so excited because she was able to ride on the baby one (meaning the cabbage patch baby)!
Dominick was equally as excited, because Aunt Tiffany (on of my two sisters) let him ride with her, Brynn, Braden and Karson on the lego car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home