Sweet Moments
I found this photo of Kambree, and realized that I had not shown everyone my little darlings new set of teeth! If you look closely (or click on the pic) you will notice that she chipped her little front tooth on the day we left Utah. It was unfortunate, and I was really sad. Soon after though I really thought it added to her personality and couldn't picture her without her little chip. But...... yesterday I took her to the dentist, because Aaron noticed her other front tooth (also involved in the accident) was turning grey. I won't even begin to tell you the work that might need to be done - and the worst of it doesn't even involve the accident. So, in the end (or the middle really) I realize that I was sad about a little chipped tooth, when now I wish it could be that easy.
I don't actually make my kids pose for these moments - this is really how they are (most of the time)! I keep going over the song "Count Your Many Blessings" and these two angels right here have got to be 99% of what comes to my mind! Despite the tantrums and Whining, in the end I can't imagine a day without them - really they are what makes life worth living for me!
I don't actually make my kids pose for these moments - this is really how they are (most of the time)! I keep going over the song "Count Your Many Blessings" and these two angels right here have got to be 99% of what comes to my mind! Despite the tantrums and Whining, in the end I can't imagine a day without them - really they are what makes life worth living for me!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home