Welcome back to the City
Can you blame her? After dad accidentally took an hour detour into the city, we decide to give a bored (not necessarily hungry) two year old a piece of candy - about ten minutes later when I check on her, this is what I find. So really, can you blame her?
A week after getting back from our vacation in Utah, I decided that no matter what I wanted to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. So, we were planning on a quick trip down to the bridge, cross it and head home. Aaron first thought it was crazy for me to pass up looking at the new i-phone at the Apple store - so, after two minutes of that (and since the kids had already seen the infamous "toy soldiers" at the entrance to F.A.O. Shwartz) we had to make a pit stop to look at some toys. So, now we will go downtown - only this was by far the nicest day (weather wise) I have ever felt in the city, therefore we decide to walk - that's right walk all the way down to the Brooklyn Bridge. For those of you not familiar with Manhattan, that is approximately three to four miles.....but we made it!!!
This is probably not her best angle, but Dominick was so excited to show Kambree that there was water under the bridge, that it was really hard to get her out of this position.
And the Bridge in all its glory! It was a really fun bridge to walk across with beautiful views of Manhattan and Brookly. I don't regret coming and would do it again - it was awesome!
Dominick was thrilled to be able to run the entire time (and we were too, because that made him extra tired)!

A week after getting back from our vacation in Utah, I decided that no matter what I wanted to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. So, we were planning on a quick trip down to the bridge, cross it and head home. Aaron first thought it was crazy for me to pass up looking at the new i-phone at the Apple store - so, after two minutes of that (and since the kids had already seen the infamous "toy soldiers" at the entrance to F.A.O. Shwartz) we had to make a pit stop to look at some toys. So, now we will go downtown - only this was by far the nicest day (weather wise) I have ever felt in the city, therefore we decide to walk - that's right walk all the way down to the Brooklyn Bridge. For those of you not familiar with Manhattan, that is approximately three to four miles.....but we made it!!! This is probably not her best angle, but Dominick was so excited to show Kambree that there was water under the bridge, that it was really hard to get her out of this position.
And the Bridge in all its glory! It was a really fun bridge to walk across with beautiful views of Manhattan and Brookly. I don't regret coming and would do it again - it was awesome!
Dominick was thrilled to be able to run the entire time (and we were too, because that made him extra tired)!


1 Comments:
That looks like a lot of fun, I guess we're going to have to get down there to give it a try. I love that Kambree just wanted to look at the water below.
Post a Comment
<< Home