Favorite Things in Life
These are two of Kambrees favorite people in life - Grandpa Roundy and her new little cousin Brooklyn. Really, I don't think there is any way she could get enough of either of them.
One of my favorite things (or places to be exact) the Salt Lake Temple! I was so excited that I was able to visit the temple this trip and actually walk the amazingly beautiful grounds. I am not going to post all of the pictures, just my favorite one. Really, it is breathtaking and so spiritual. Love it!
One of my favorite things (or places to be exact) the Salt Lake Temple! I was so excited that I was able to visit the temple this trip and actually walk the amazingly beautiful grounds. I am not going to post all of the pictures, just my favorite one. Really, it is breathtaking and so spiritual. Love it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home