Tuesday, July 17, 2007

See It from Space!

While we were in Utah, Aaron's parents took us to Kennecott Copper Mine. I really am embarrassed to admit that I was raised in Utah, but this was my first trip to this awesome hole in the earth that you can see from space! Regardless, Dominick and Kambree both had such an awesome time at this place. Here, Kambree is bonding with Grandpa Cowan.
This is the size of the tires on the dump trucks that work down in the mine. I believe (but don't quote me) that these are the biggest dump trucks in the world. This is little Isis that Dominick is holding here, and he has already told us that he wants us to have a baby Isis in mom's belly, not just any baby. We didn't make any promises!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

i wouldn't want to be in front of that wheel anyday.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home