May Beach Day
Do you ever have those outfits that seem to fit your child perfectly - I mean not just size, but personality and look? This day we went to the beach was the first day I was really able to let Kambree wear her tanks and this was my favorite! This whole outfit on her is so well, her - I love it! Dominick as well is so cute in this outfit. I still have a little thing for the color orange, and since it just doesn't fit me anymore and I can't find too much hunter orange in little girl clothes he gets stuck with it. The best thing about it - it totally fits him. At first I didn't know how much I liked it paired with the bright blue crocs he insists on wearing everywhere, but after watching him in it, it wouldn't be him any other way.




Dominick doesn't look happy here, but he did eventually get very happy when his new friend Ryan came to meet him at the beach and ride bikes. For some reason he never wants to ride by himself.




Dominick doesn't look happy here, but he did eventually get very happy when his new friend Ryan came to meet him at the beach and ride bikes. For some reason he never wants to ride by himself.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home