
I was so glad the by Friday the weather had turned nice. This was such a beautiful day, and for some reason everything went smoothly (I should really knock on wood, because that never happens and I really want it to happen again). Anyway, Dominick has been so happy that we got this double stroller and is so sweet to Kambree in it (most of the time). Here, he is sharing his Sponge Bob ice cream with her. It got a bit messy, but well worth it.

After we got home from the museum, Kambree and Dominick still wanted to play outside. Kambree was just taking a break here on the chair while Dominick and I played soccer.

Kambree has become quite attached to really big animals (Elephants, Dinosaurs and this huge Walrus). She liked this one the best because he was sleeping.

My friend Ashley and Dane came with us to the museum and Kambree was so cute with her. She usually never wants to go to other people, but she only wanted to hold Ashley's hand, and crowd onto her lap. She and Dominick love Dane so much it is so funny.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home