The Last Month or So...
Dominick and Kambree are looking out the window of the train together. Dominick was so cute - he kept telling Kambree what everything outside was and helping her to be brave. They are so much fun at this age.
You can't really tell, but I put this picture up there so that you could see the disgusting baby that Kambree is carrying. Dominick never needed any cuddly thing to carry - he was good with a little train or car. This is so different for me to have my child obsessed (in every sense of the word) with her baby. We have at least eight of them at home, but she will only carry the purple one. That is until tragically she left it out in the rain one night. Then after two days I couldn't take the screaming anymore and gave in. It did take her a while to warm up to another baby (I couldn't find purple at the store). Nonetheless, she now carries a pink baby - with a pink bottle (not the yellow one - ever)!
The two of them excitedly watching all of the trains pass on the tracks below.
Just another example of my little princess. She refuses to leave the house sometimes without her baby IN her stroller. So, we have to let her push the baby to the car and carefully put the stroller in the back seat. It infuriates Dominick, but I really think he is getting used to the fact that Kambree (and women in general for that matter) will always win.
I know I have posted plenty of Dominick in goggles, but I still can't believe how cute and funny he is in them. He is done with his swimming lessons for a month, but likes to practice blowing bubbles in the bath tub. Now that it is hot outside though he practices in the swimming pool.

Well, I am not sure that I even know what to say. So much has been happening that has taken my attention away from this blog that I can't even recall most of it now. First, our computer was chuck full of videos taken of the kids that I had to wait for Aaron to burn them to a disk so that I could upload more pictures. Also, in the middle of May I had surgery on my wrist (very minor) but still couldn't do to much with my little cast. Dominick's graduation week from preschool was crazy to say the least. I cannot believe how big a production it is to see a four year old complete preschool. It was awesome and I would do it again so I don't mind. I really only have a lot of time on my hands because Aaron left today for a whole week of training. So.... I am bored! I am going to spend my time posting as many pictures as I have patience to wait for so that hopefully you can get an idea of what we have been up to the last little while.
You can't really tell, but I put this picture up there so that you could see the disgusting baby that Kambree is carrying. Dominick never needed any cuddly thing to carry - he was good with a little train or car. This is so different for me to have my child obsessed (in every sense of the word) with her baby. We have at least eight of them at home, but she will only carry the purple one. That is until tragically she left it out in the rain one night. Then after two days I couldn't take the screaming anymore and gave in. It did take her a while to warm up to another baby (I couldn't find purple at the store). Nonetheless, she now carries a pink baby - with a pink bottle (not the yellow one - ever)!
The two of them excitedly watching all of the trains pass on the tracks below.
Just another example of my little princess. She refuses to leave the house sometimes without her baby IN her stroller. So, we have to let her push the baby to the car and carefully put the stroller in the back seat. It infuriates Dominick, but I really think he is getting used to the fact that Kambree (and women in general for that matter) will always win.
I know I have posted plenty of Dominick in goggles, but I still can't believe how cute and funny he is in them. He is done with his swimming lessons for a month, but likes to practice blowing bubbles in the bath tub. Now that it is hot outside though he practices in the swimming pool.
Well, I am not sure that I even know what to say. So much has been happening that has taken my attention away from this blog that I can't even recall most of it now. First, our computer was chuck full of videos taken of the kids that I had to wait for Aaron to burn them to a disk so that I could upload more pictures. Also, in the middle of May I had surgery on my wrist (very minor) but still couldn't do to much with my little cast. Dominick's graduation week from preschool was crazy to say the least. I cannot believe how big a production it is to see a four year old complete preschool. It was awesome and I would do it again so I don't mind. I really only have a lot of time on my hands because Aaron left today for a whole week of training. So.... I am bored! I am going to spend my time posting as many pictures as I have patience to wait for so that hopefully you can get an idea of what we have been up to the last little while.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home