
This past Saturday and Sunday, the weather was so so so nice, that we couldn't not go to the beach. Kambree walks about the house all day saying "I wan beach" This picture was funny, because Kambree was scared of the sand - sometimes. When she initially walked on it she was fine, and then she would start crying when it got in the shoes - so we took them off. That was worse, because she just sat crying trying to hold her feet up in the air. Eventually she would forget and start to play - but randomly would sit down and remember that she was scared of it. It was funny, yet so annoying too!

A choice moment where she had forgotten about her fear and was having so much fun filling up the bucket with sand.

Dominick and Dad were scoping out the perfect place to build a castle, or at least that is what Aaron thought. Dominick would just rather dig the biggest hole he can - and that is it. He's a digger.

This was a cool volcano that he did build from the pile of sand he had piled up there from the big hole he was digging.

I was teaching Kambree how to look for pretty sea shells and put them in the bucket. I am so excited, because I love to do this, but Dominick was never interested in them. So, now I have my little Kambree to go and collect sea shells with!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home