Memorial Day 1/2
These are more pictures of the awesome Memorial Day we spent at Greenwich beach. Here Kambree is sitting in her little pool that Dominick dug out for her. I wish that I could be a kid again - if nothing else to just play in the sand like this again.
Dominick flexing his muscles for us. He is demonstrating his strength by digging several big holes in the sand - yes, Aaron kept asking him what he was building and he would simply reply "I'm not building anything, I'm just digging holes."


This was Kambree's first time in the water - it didn't take long for her to realize that she could do it without Dad's help. Despite the water being so cold she did not want to come out for anything, lips shivering and all. What an awesome day at the beach!
Dominick flexing his muscles for us. He is demonstrating his strength by digging several big holes in the sand - yes, Aaron kept asking him what he was building and he would simply reply "I'm not building anything, I'm just digging holes."

This was Kambree's first time in the water - it didn't take long for her to realize that she could do it without Dad's help. Despite the water being so cold she did not want to come out for anything, lips shivering and all. What an awesome day at the beach!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home