
This is totally unbelievable, but I actually have three witnesses (even if one of the witnesses was on the phone at the time) that can attest to the fact that Kambree asked to go pee pee on the potty tonight - and did! I seriously couldn't believe it when she was in the bath tub and stood up in her usual position to go potty (in the tub) only this time she stalled long enough to say "Mama, pee pee on potty" not believing her I put her on the potty and then she actually did - awesome!!! Later when we picked Aaron up, she was so excited to tell him all about it, so when we got home she ran straight to the bathroom and said "pee pee on potty" again. I put her back on to show Daddy, and she actually went again!! I don't know if you can feel my excitement here, but I am so so so excited about this - she is 21 months next week, so we could be out of diapers by 2. Anyway, this is just a picture of her after her accomplishment (I didn't feel like taking one of her performing:) - she is such a big girl now! Yea Kambree!
2 Comments:
I'm jealous! Olivia is freaked by the toilet! Anyway, I just found your blog off of Darleens blog. Fun stuff!
Hi Julie - I thought it was cool at first too, but now I am really lazy. The bad thing for me is that she really really wants to use the toilet. I found your blog too - how adorable!
Post a Comment
<< Home