Monday, July 30, 2007

More Brooklyn Bridge and NYC

Behind the handsome man and adorable little girl is the view of the Statue of Liberty (but who cares when you can look at these two)?!
And of course, since we were already in walking mode, we decided that since we were already in the area - we should quickly go and see the Charging Bull. The kids loved it (I'm including Aaron in "kids" too).

The only thing worse that the way that my feet felt after that much walking in flip-flops, was the way they looked. I was horrified, and won't even show you the picture of the bottom of my feet. But, nobody ever claimed New York was clean - right?
This is why I referred to Aaron as a kid earlier - because boys never lose that urge to say potty jokes, and here to be a potty joke. Nobody can ever blame me for the potty jokes coming out of Dominick and Kambree's mouths!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home