Sunday, August 05, 2007

Another Beach Day!

During the summer, I try to get to the beach at least one day a week (if not more) to enjoy time with the kids and friends. This day we are at Sherwood Island enjoying time with several friends and the warmest ocean water I have ever felt. Honestly, I am pretty chicken about getting in the ocean - but I had no problem jumping right in this time! Here, Kambree is enjoying the water with her two friends Dane in front and Abi in the back. She only enjoyed the water after realizing that the "seed-weed" as she calls it wasn't going to hurt her.
My boy is amazing! I cannot believe how much of a difference swimming lessons has made for us at water destinations. I decided to buy him this little kick board so that he had something to play around with in the water. I didn't expect him to kick and swim with it the entire time. He is such a little fish. If I didn't drag him, he would never get out of the water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home