Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Dominick

I can't take it any more!! I have 500 pictures (awesome pictures) sitting on my camera that I can't upload, because our hard drive is too full. We ordered a new one, but it has not arrived yet - so, I am going to blog anyway.

This is a really bizarre time for me, because my little boy just started Kindergarten. Now, I am not the mother who is crying, or even that sad - but today it hit be a little bit. I just put Kambree down for a nap, read through all the mail, tidied the house and still had two hours to myself - seriously! And I noticed a picture of Dominick on our fridge when he was 3 months old and couldn't even recognize him in it.

So, today more that ever I realize that it is true what they say "enjoy them as babies and toddlers, because they grow up so fast." He is so big now, I can't even believe it. Each day he showers himself, dresses himself, feeds himself - everything (just about) all by himself! It is exciting, but also just very saddening. I make no sense even to myself, but wanted to at least write down (for myself) the way I have been feeling.

I love my little Dominick so much! I can't even stand how excited I get for Kambree and I to go pick him up from the bus stop every afternoon - I just couldn't imagine life without him!

So, come to think of it - I am going to post a bunch of Dominick pictures from baby on up. This is purely for me, and my memory:)!

Oh, and in true blogger fashion - the pictures are going backwards in order - and probably not that well. Wow, what a five years it has been!































1 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

What a cute little guy! I didn't realize how dark his hair was when he was born, so cute...I hate how fast they grow up-it just flies by!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home