Monday, April 07, 2008

More Easter Fun!

This was Easter morning, and Kambree was so excited (as well as Dominick, but I only have a video of him). You can see that Kambree cleans up well. I feel bad, because I ordered Dominick this navy blazer that he has wanted forever - but just my luck it didn't make it by Easter. So, he didn't want a picture. It is so fun that he likes to pick out clothes now!!

Beneath the kids are having fun painting with the paints from Grandma Luana! This is when Dominick told me that he wants to be an artist - he's pretty good too!




For Easter dinner, we went to the Thomas' house and the kids were able to color eggs and then go find them in the yard. They had so much fun, and it looks like Dominick was happier that he was a little more successful in this hunt!

Dennis and Jennifer are so nice for hosting us for just about every holiday and weekend game night - we really owe them!








I wonder if the boys are tired of pictures!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home