Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"I Need More Make-Up"

I might have created a monster.

With that said, I can't stop or get enough of my little princess. It all started when my sweet friend Jenn gave Kambree her a big bag of sample make-up to use. I have actually started to regularly wear make-up myself (all part of a total self makeover) and so Kambree is just following suit.

Every day after watching me get ready she climbs up on my be (she doesn't want to put it on in the bathroom) and assumes the position before telling me that "I need more make-up."

You can see from the pictures that she is particular about her color choices as well, depending on outfit/mood. You see, Snow White has red lips, therefor only bright red will do. When she is wearing a pink shirt, only pink will do (you get the point). I have a sneaky suspicion that soon she will be picking my clothes and matching make-up. Anyway, it started out innocent enough with just lipstick - but has quickly snowballed into a full face of bronzer, eye shadow, blush (which is a staple of hers now) and in her dreams mascara (I have held off on one thing).

The funniest thing lately, is that she loves to kiss paper right after we apply the lipstick to see her kiss marks - and she kinda likes the pucker lips face too - so funny!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home