Kambree the Ballerina
I actually have to laugh and know most of you will also to see how cute Kambree is when she is trying to be a ballerina. The worst part is that I know very little or nothing about ballet and I feel really stupid in hindsight, because I tell her to do a plea (if that is even a correct word in the ballet circle) and we both have no idea what it is (which is completely my fault).
She is trying to look like Zoe the ballerina from Sesame street. She hates the show and never watches it, but loves Zoe because she has a tutu just like hers.
Not to worry everyone, Kambree and her little friend will be starting ballet classes this fall and then she will know (and hopefully me too) all of the correct terms and positions - I can't wait! Seriously.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home