The Big Cut
I can't even believe that I was brave enough cut my little girls hair - but I couldn't take the stringy locks anymore. Here is the before pictrure...
And here is the after!! It was not as bad as I expected, or as good (how's that for confusing). She is darling no matter what, and I really love it - and so does she. She loves it because we copied her little friend Olivia's new hair cut (sorry Julie).
Another view.
And here is the after!! It was not as bad as I expected, or as good (how's that for confusing). She is darling no matter what, and I really love it - and so does she. She loves it because we copied her little friend Olivia's new hair cut (sorry Julie).
Another view.


1 Comments:
Love the haircut, it's so cute! Good job!
Post a Comment
<< Home