Sunday, November 25, 2007

Picking Dominck Up




Okay, since the pictures are in reverse order I am going to write the dialog down at the bottom so it will make more sense. Kambree's favorite part of the day (besides any moment she is watching Dora) is picking Dominick up from the bus stop. We are not as lucky as some and have to walk to the next neighborhood over to get him (I know, poor me). Anyway, on lovely fall days Kambree loves to take her baby for a walk to get Dominick as well - she would actually take her baby every day if I let her, but I won't. This is just our little trip through the neighborhood with all of its fun stops along the way. First, we leave the house and out to the road, next, she loves to stop and climb up on the fence (I wonder if she pictures fields of hay instead of someones yellow house in front of her?) and then she insists on driving her baby through the leaves on the grass instead of the sidewalk.

The funny part for me is watching her try and keep up with Dominick once he is off the bus and running - literally. Most days she ditches the stroller (dead weight) and gives it her best shot, but still ends up sad - until she is watching Dora again! What a fun trip.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cochran Family said...

She is sooo cute! Will you dress my little girl if I ever have one! I'm gonna miss you!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home