Sunday, November 25, 2007

Crazy Hair

I thought I would throw in one more picture of the kids leaving for candy - glad that's over!
But, I had to just show everyone what I deal with on an almost daily basis. Look at my daughters hair - how is this possible? It doesn't matter whether she takes a bath before bed or not, but just about every morning I am greeted with this rat's nest to deal with. Some days I feel so bad about making her sit for me to work through it all, I will just leave it and watch the looks I get. Anyway, I really hope she grows thicker hair quickly so that we can avoid the painful morning untangling. I love my little princess!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Oh man, I feel bad for you! I can't believe how tangled her hair gets, poor thing (Kambree and you I guess)!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home