Utah
We went to Utah in October for two family weddings and a whole lot of fun! These pictures are actually going the opposite direction (end of the week to beginning of the week) so bear with me as I add a little insight to each one!
I actually don't think I can explain this picture of Aaron, but I had to put it up because I love to hear and see Kambree's reaction to it.
Grandma Cowan was nice enough to use her aluminum foil to make Kambree a princess dress and crown - she must have been using Dominick's dagger as a magic wand.
Grandpa was busy making Dominick pirate hats and swords all night (of which he cried over when they didn't stay straight all night).

This is Aaron getting some air off a little hill while we were 4-wheeling with my family. It was so much fun to go and watch my family totally in their element! They go almost every weekend and the kids are getting so good - lookout motor sports world for some Rees boys!
That's my boy! I couldn't have been prouder of him on that 4 wheeler. My sister Tiffany (who owns this and some more of the machines was so surprised when Dominick got on and before getting instructions (which she was ready to give him) he pressed the gas and was gone. She was chasing him down to at least put the safety band on his wrist. He's a natural! I just wish he could go more than once a year :(

While Grandma was making her princess dress, Kambree decided that she wanted to help cut (which she is obsessed with, but can't figure it out). I made a fatal mistake, because right as she is in the picture she cut her shirt in three places - that's pretty fatal!
Dominick on top, and Grandma Roundy with Kambree below! Kambree was so scared of the 4 wheelers at first that she would only get on with Grandma (what she doesn't trust me)?

Dominick kept trying to get up this big hill, but because of a cap on the mph, it couldn't make it - this was just one of the time he had to be pushed out.
This is me getting some air!
At my brother's wedding, the kids had so much fun waiting outside for the Bride and Groom (Michelle and Andrew) to come out. These are the three boys (I should really include Spencer in the "boys'" club now, but I'm not used to it).

This is the second princess dress that Kambree got to wear this week. She was so excited about being the "prettiest princess" every time we went to a wedding - she did admit that the bride's were princess's though!
This was before Andrew's reception.

Dominick and Kambree had to use every bit of restraint in them not to touch this water fountain at the temple - and since it was in the middle of everything it was difficult!
Waiting for a bride to get dressed was just too boring for Dominick - he needed to go find bugs, which he did!
Abi, McKenzie, Karson, Dominick and Braden
This was at Ashley's wedding which was so incredibly gorgeous! I was so excited for Kambree pulling up the rear of the procession as a flower girl - the look on her face is confusion as to why she was walking and not riding in the sweet red wagon! She did great though and if you walked all the way to the start of the procession (which nobody can see) you would see that she did actually throw some of her rose petals out!
The Cowan Family!
So handsome number one, but I had to show how hard it was for Dominick to stand still when he knew there was a dancing floor calling his name! This tuxedo is just about his favorite outfit in the world - because it transforms him into a dancing machine! He ate as fast as he could and danced until the DJ went home! In the process he ripped his cuff on his pants open, lost a cuff link and lost one of his three jackets - what a night! Oh, and Carolee, if you read this I am desperate for some of your pictures of Dominick on the dance floor (what was I thinking - I didn't take one??).
Us before the ceremony
You can't see him very well, but it is Dominick and Becca (mostly Becca) pulling the flower girls through in their wagon. Dominick did so well and even jumped up when the bishop mentioned rings - he was prepared just in case!
The cute little flower girls that got to ride! They were so cute!
When the love affair with his tuxedo began!
Little Isis Cowan! She is our niece and we think she is so cute.
This is the Bountiful, Utah Temple and I was so excited to take the kids there, but was even more excited because Kambree cried to go there every day! When you drive on the freeways, you can look up on the mountains and see the temples glowing and so Kambree always saw it and wanted to go up. We took them up to walk around the grounds and were excited to tell them that in that bottom right corner room is where mom and dad were married and sealed. So fun and so great to see their excitement!
Dominick giving Isis some loves while walking at the temple.
I actually don't think I can explain this picture of Aaron, but I had to put it up because I love to hear and see Kambree's reaction to it.
Grandma Cowan was nice enough to use her aluminum foil to make Kambree a princess dress and crown - she must have been using Dominick's dagger as a magic wand.
Grandpa was busy making Dominick pirate hats and swords all night (of which he cried over when they didn't stay straight all night).
This is Aaron getting some air off a little hill while we were 4-wheeling with my family. It was so much fun to go and watch my family totally in their element! They go almost every weekend and the kids are getting so good - lookout motor sports world for some Rees boys!
That's my boy! I couldn't have been prouder of him on that 4 wheeler. My sister Tiffany (who owns this and some more of the machines was so surprised when Dominick got on and before getting instructions (which she was ready to give him) he pressed the gas and was gone. She was chasing him down to at least put the safety band on his wrist. He's a natural! I just wish he could go more than once a year :(
While Grandma was making her princess dress, Kambree decided that she wanted to help cut (which she is obsessed with, but can't figure it out). I made a fatal mistake, because right as she is in the picture she cut her shirt in three places - that's pretty fatal!
Dominick on top, and Grandma Roundy with Kambree below! Kambree was so scared of the 4 wheelers at first that she would only get on with Grandma (what she doesn't trust me)?
Dominick kept trying to get up this big hill, but because of a cap on the mph, it couldn't make it - this was just one of the time he had to be pushed out.
This is me getting some air!
At my brother's wedding, the kids had so much fun waiting outside for the Bride and Groom (Michelle and Andrew) to come out. These are the three boys (I should really include Spencer in the "boys'" club now, but I'm not used to it).
This is the second princess dress that Kambree got to wear this week. She was so excited about being the "prettiest princess" every time we went to a wedding - she did admit that the bride's were princess's though!
This was before Andrew's reception.
Dominick and Kambree had to use every bit of restraint in them not to touch this water fountain at the temple - and since it was in the middle of everything it was difficult!
Waiting for a bride to get dressed was just too boring for Dominick - he needed to go find bugs, which he did!
Abi, McKenzie, Karson, Dominick and Braden
This was at Ashley's wedding which was so incredibly gorgeous! I was so excited for Kambree pulling up the rear of the procession as a flower girl - the look on her face is confusion as to why she was walking and not riding in the sweet red wagon! She did great though and if you walked all the way to the start of the procession (which nobody can see) you would see that she did actually throw some of her rose petals out!
The Cowan Family!
So handsome number one, but I had to show how hard it was for Dominick to stand still when he knew there was a dancing floor calling his name! This tuxedo is just about his favorite outfit in the world - because it transforms him into a dancing machine! He ate as fast as he could and danced until the DJ went home! In the process he ripped his cuff on his pants open, lost a cuff link and lost one of his three jackets - what a night! Oh, and Carolee, if you read this I am desperate for some of your pictures of Dominick on the dance floor (what was I thinking - I didn't take one??).
Us before the ceremony
You can't see him very well, but it is Dominick and Becca (mostly Becca) pulling the flower girls through in their wagon. Dominick did so well and even jumped up when the bishop mentioned rings - he was prepared just in case!
The cute little flower girls that got to ride! They were so cute!
When the love affair with his tuxedo began!
Little Isis Cowan! She is our niece and we think she is so cute.
This is the Bountiful, Utah Temple and I was so excited to take the kids there, but was even more excited because Kambree cried to go there every day! When you drive on the freeways, you can look up on the mountains and see the temples glowing and so Kambree always saw it and wanted to go up. We took them up to walk around the grounds and were excited to tell them that in that bottom right corner room is where mom and dad were married and sealed. So fun and so great to see their excitement!
Dominick giving Isis some loves while walking at the temple.


3 Comments:
Utah looks like it was so much fun. And Kambree as a flower girl is just TOO cute!
Mon
I was so good to see your blog again. I finally found the address. I had written it down and it got lost in a desk drawer, which I just cleaned out. The family is growing up soooo much! This probably means that because you came to visit in october you may not be coming back in December? I saw Tiffany on Halloween and Shawn and Sharidi's house. She has told you about them probably? My brother-in-law. Anyway, she said that you might be moving? Where too? Please update me. I would love to hear from you. Love, Nichole
Wow - gorgeous dress! You look fabulous Monica!
Post a Comment
<< Home