Monday, September 24, 2007

Silvermans Farm

I cannot believe that every time we try to pick fruit in the orchard, we always miss the chance. Today, we were too late to catch the last tractor up, so we went to the farm instead - which made up for the lack of apples. The farm is deceiving from the road, but ends up being huge, clean and fun!

Only true Dora fans would understand Kambree's new obsession with Llamas (Lucy Llama to be precise). After reading several Dora books with Lucy the Llama, she was crazy excited to see the real thing at the farm. She was only disappointed that Lucy didn't want to eat out of her hand.
The funny part of this picture, is that for the entire time Dominick was too scared to feed the animals while Kambree might as well have been in the cages with them. But, as we were on our way out, Dominick scraped (literally) the food dispenser and finally decided to be brave. Unfortunately it looks like Kambree didn't do anything - but she was awesome! I am very proud of Dominick for being brave too!

And, better luck to us next time we attempt to get some apples!

3 Comments:

Blogger P Sparty Levan said...

Jarom just shared with us your blog address. I cannot believe how big Dominick and Kambree are!! Wow. It looks like you guys have been having alot of fun. That's great. Hope all is well. Take care.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Hey! I found your blog through Jarom. Your kids are so cute! It was so fun to see all your pictures. We miss you guys. We'll have to get together before we move. Very cute family!!

2:27 PM  
Blogger The Wilsons said...

Monica--Jennifer Wilson here! I just found your blog tonight via the Julians. WOW--Dominick is GROWN UP!!!! Sheesh. (Don't know what I expected, but you know...) And Kambree certainly is a doll.

Where exactly are you guys living now? We're enjoying life in Buena Vista, VA. Email me your email address (jenwils1@byu.net), and I'll send you an invite to our blog. I love blogs--it's so fun to see what everyone is doing!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home