Old Classic Re-Born
We have had this 4-wheeler since Dominick was 10 months old. We bought it at a garage sale, and since we did, Aaron has begged to get rid of it. And finally - all of my hard work to keep it around has payed off.
We did pull it out in Indiana when Dominick was two, but after an accident between Dominick and our car, he wouldn't even look at it.
So, I finally charged up the battery, taped the back wheels for the umpteen-billionth time and wiped off all the cob-webs. It was awesome. The kids have had so much fun and I hope we have a long, long fall season so we can get lots of use out of it!


Check out the video of Kambree on her first solo ride of her life - it's funny!
We did pull it out in Indiana when Dominick was two, but after an accident between Dominick and our car, he wouldn't even look at it.
So, I finally charged up the battery, taped the back wheels for the umpteen-billionth time and wiped off all the cob-webs. It was awesome. The kids have had so much fun and I hope we have a long, long fall season so we can get lots of use out of it!


Check out the video of Kambree on her first solo ride of her life - it's funny!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home