Happy Birthday Kambree
Kambree had her birthday party!!!! She was so so so excited about her party, and besides the rain falling outside, it was a hit (for her at least). If I had to describe Kambree on this day with one word, I would say SPOILED. And the worst part about it - she totally knows. Crazy how girls are so quick to know what the want and how to get it. Either way, we love her so much and are so glad that she had fun. Dominick went to a friends house during the party, but came home to help Kambree dig into her gifts - and dig he did!
This is my princess! Kambree got some real princess gear for her birthday, and this was just after her party. I love this picture so much. The only thing I don't love so much is that now she feels like she needs to take her baby for a walk around the neighborhood every morning - and refuses to leave the house without wearing her princess shoes - it is crazy!

Here is the little princess outfit she got for her birthday also, and a wand that makes magic sounds. She loves to call herself a princess, and walk around in her crown. The funny thing, is that after all of the drama surrounding Halloween last year - I decided that I wanted her to be a chicken this year, but it looks like it would have been the knock-out year for a princess. Oh well.
This is my princess! Kambree got some real princess gear for her birthday, and this was just after her party. I love this picture so much. The only thing I don't love so much is that now she feels like she needs to take her baby for a walk around the neighborhood every morning - and refuses to leave the house without wearing her princess shoes - it is crazy!
Here is the little princess outfit she got for her birthday also, and a wand that makes magic sounds. She loves to call herself a princess, and walk around in her crown. The funny thing, is that after all of the drama surrounding Halloween last year - I decided that I wanted her to be a chicken this year, but it looks like it would have been the knock-out year for a princess. Oh well.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home