Rediculous Update
I feel stupid even trying to update the amount of time that has elapsed since my last post. But, since I do know that people read it and love to see the kids and what they are doing (in this case have been doing - for a long, long time) I will attempt to catch you all up.
This, I had a hard time even remembering. This is the one and only time we had snow here (that lasted more than 15 minutes). It is not even technically snow, it was a couple inches of powder followed by a few inches of freezing rain - which was critical in allowing us to sled and enjoy the stuff. The ice layer on top was so slippery that the kids were flying down a hill I wouldn't normally have even considered a sledding hill - good times (or should I say time).
We hope to have at least one more snow fall - at least to justify my purchase of the warmest snow boots ever (not the best looking - just warmest).
By now Kambree is realizing the speed at which she will be traveling, heading right to a big shed at the bottom - I had to walk her up the hill and then race to the bottom of the hill to beat her and redirect her sled from crashing into the shed (because of course I was way to big to ride with her - and she wanted to be like Dominick).
Here the two snow lovers are at the top of the hill.
Random picture stuck in the middle (just go with it) - Kambree has found the cutest little friend that loves babies and princesses as much as she does. They have so much fun together and it is so cute to watch little girls play.
Back to the snow day - this is the two of them warming up with a warm cup of hot chocolate afterwards.
They were so excited to help clean the sidewalk off (good thing it really isn't our job - they would have been outside all night with all that ice).
This, I had a hard time even remembering. This is the one and only time we had snow here (that lasted more than 15 minutes). It is not even technically snow, it was a couple inches of powder followed by a few inches of freezing rain - which was critical in allowing us to sled and enjoy the stuff. The ice layer on top was so slippery that the kids were flying down a hill I wouldn't normally have even considered a sledding hill - good times (or should I say time).
We hope to have at least one more snow fall - at least to justify my purchase of the warmest snow boots ever (not the best looking - just warmest).
By now Kambree is realizing the speed at which she will be traveling, heading right to a big shed at the bottom - I had to walk her up the hill and then race to the bottom of the hill to beat her and redirect her sled from crashing into the shed (because of course I was way to big to ride with her - and she wanted to be like Dominick).
Here the two snow lovers are at the top of the hill.
Random picture stuck in the middle (just go with it) - Kambree has found the cutest little friend that loves babies and princesses as much as she does. They have so much fun together and it is so cute to watch little girls play.
Back to the snow day - this is the two of them warming up with a warm cup of hot chocolate afterwards.
They were so excited to help clean the sidewalk off (good thing it really isn't our job - they would have been outside all night with all that ice).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home