Monday, November 20, 2006

Crazy Hair


Dominick is starting to draw people!! Don't worry, this eventually recieved some hair!

Cutest little girl ever.

This is the sweet fan hair do she did herself. I am thinking of letting her do her hair more often.

Well, obviously children want to unwind a little bit on Friday nights as well. Kambree pulled her hair out in the car, and the result was this sweet fan on her head. She is adorable anyway. Unfortunately she is sick tonight. She spiked a high fever this afternoon, and just wanted to be held. I hate so bad when my kids are sick. It is the hardest thing in the world to watch them struggle with anything. Hopefully a good nights sleep will help her (with a healthy dose of Motrin)! Dominick is doing really well, except for the fact that he is picking up some naughty words. First, he keeps calling people idiots. I can't entirely blame that one on preschool, because I realized as we (Dominick and I) were watching Sunday Night Football last night, he followed closely behind me calling Peyton an idiot - nobody's perfect! I can, however blame the naughty word he used in the car on preschool - we asked him if he was excited for his Thanksgiving Feast at school, and he annoyingly replied that "that meal sucks." Yea, I didn't teach him that. We had to put down our foot on that word right there. All in all, the Cowan's are doing well. We are freezing our *%##^ off in this crappy winter weather, but luckily our apartment is infamouse for keeping us warm - really warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home