Monday, November 06, 2006

Halloween Fun


Dominick, Simon and Tyler (friends from church and the trunk-or-treat)

Captain Jack Sparrow and Pooh Bear (odd combo)

Look out for the spider web!

The big costume parade at pre-school

He was so excited about his huge muscles!

I am finally back at the blogging. I just had a long lonely weekend without Aaron. He was back in Utah with his family for his friends wedding. He had a lot of fun. It has been chilly here, but still sunny and beautiful. Halloween was so much fun. Dominick had three parties, and trick-or-treating! He is going through de-tox still. For the first three, he was the best looking "Captain Jack Sparrow" I have ever seen. He looked so cute and just played the part so well. On Halloween night, he had tired of a pirates life and chose to save the world as "Spider Man". Kambree on the other hand was not so cooperative. Dominick was so excited for her to be a "pretty princess", (which I might add he picked out by himself) but she was not fond of the costume to say the least. She screamed when she saw it in the package, even more when I took it out, and really screamed when I put her in it. She ripped butterfly's off the dress and wouldn't stop ripping until it was off for good. Needless to say, she didn't participate in the holiday. She was a bit sick anyway, so it was just fine. We all went out in the neighborhood trick-or-treating, and had so much fun. This year's Halloween was a good one, and next year hopefully Kambree will appreciate the beautiful princess dresses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home