Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Break out the Coats


These are the pics from last winter - 26" in one day! (obviously I didn't go outside to take this)

A three year olds paradise

He's my snow angel - so cute

I had to physically place him there, he couldn't walk in that suit

Happy eating snow (only the white snow)

Ha ha, that's what you get for trying to do what Dominick does

He could camp out there all day

All cleaned up and ready to run

Oh, cute.

Just the river

I can't believe that it is already coat season. Last Sunday we went on a walk to see more fall beauty, but it was so chilly outside that Kambree had to wear her coat. It was so beautiful in the country, I wish that we could keep the trees like this forever. Kambree has three molars coming in right now - which is short for I am going crazy with her all day long!! Really, I thought that I wanted Kambree to get her teeth early, unlike Dominick (first tooth at 18 months). But, I would take 10 kids teething like Dominick over a one year old girl getting molars. Sure it is really painful for her, but at least she gets drugs.

Okay, done with my complaining for the evening - because I will probably start back up in a few hours when my little darling wakes up to eat!!

Dominick is doing so well. Preschool is going good, and he is learning to write his name right now. This is a bit harder for him, not because he is slow or anything, but his jerky parents gave him a name that has three "hump" letters in in, not to mention its a three syllable name. He is practicing hard, and will get it soon. He loves the new activities in school, which include a market with cash registers to purchase your pumpkins and gourds, also (his favorite) tub of popcorn kernals. He goes on his first field trip tomorrow to a farm just up the road. He is very excited for the tractor ride and activities they will do. He is loving the trees changing, and the prospect of snow soon.

Which reminds me of how much he loves the snow. Last winter we had a record snow storm dump 26 inches in one day. It was awesome. I will post some pictures of it, because Dominick was in heaven. He actually still talks about it and can't wait for it to snow again. All through the summer, and still he has been begging for it to snow. He can't wait to take Kambree out and show her the ropes too. It will be fun, for at least a day! I wish that I had a four year old's energy, fearlessness, ambition and zeal for life.

Aaron and I are just here. We are speaking in church this Sunday, which has added to the stress in the home - luckily it will be over soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home