The "Big Boy Bike"





Yes, here are the pictures from the beautiful day at the beach. We had so much fun, and hope that good weather stays around longer.
Dominick, Kambree and I went to Kohls today - where Dominick showed me everything that he wants for Christmas (Grandma get your checkbook)!! Kambree just wanted to get everything out of the box, but I was successful in getting her a snow suit for winter.
The most important thing about the day, is that Dominick refused, yes refused Wendy's for lunch. In preschool they taught him that french fries make you fat - and he wants muscle, not fat. So, despite how hungry we were, he waited 45 minutes to get home and eat a ham and cheese sandwich with grapes. That's my boy! Oh, and obviously I can't help but throw in a few of Kambree - she's so cute!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home