Beautiful October Sunday



This is all the sequence of Dominick the begging seagull!



Today was one of the most beautiful days here in New England. Dominick was an angel at church, I need to emphasize this, because he hates church so much. I am actually his teacher, which probably makes him hate it worse, but on day's like today I am so grateful for Heavenly Father helping my sweet boy so that we both feel his love for us. After church today we went to the beach, because number one we would all kill each other if we didn't have more than 600 square feet to run in. Number two, it was soooo beautiful. It was probably not actually warm enough in the water to get in, but Dominick and Kambree didn't care. Dominick was left to ride his bike and play at the playground in his underwear and shirt, because he didn't take off his shorts to get in the water - oh to be a four year old again! Kambree was just upset because she couldn't keep swimming when the little black lab came and jumped in. She loves dogs so much, and loves to show you what they say (by sticking out her tongue and panting).
As for my Birthday, I couldn't have asked for a better one. If not for anything else, a birthday is the best way to see how much your friends and family care about you - and what a blessing that is once a year. Aaron is wonderful, and did make it special. I do miss actually being with all of our family and friends, but love so much hearing from them all.
My Mom and Dad are coming on Tuesday, and we all can't wait. Dominick is so excited, to show off all of his new tricks and toys.
Okay, there is one story that just came to my mind that I wanted to put in here (for my keepsake). I have been looking back on all of our pictures over the years, and I forgot to send the pictures of Dominick pretending to be a seagull. It was the funniest thing I ever saw him do. Kambree, Dominick and I were at the beach after preschool one afternoon eating a snack. Obviously there were a million seagull's surrounding the food we were eating. Kambree and Dominick thought they were so cool, and were chasing them all over the field. The funny part, was when Dominick was showing me what the seagulls looks like when they are begging for food. It was hillarious (if you've ever actually seen a seagull beg for food). There isn't any sound with the pictures, so just imagine Dominick squaking like a seagull. Priceless!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home