Fashionista

No! My helmut is not too big. It's soakin' cool though.

Hence the title of Fashionista
Well, I thought I would try my hand at the blog too. I was just looking through some pictures that Monica took yesterday and I thoght, why not? There's some cute pictures and I can write something while I'm at it.
Default topic of conversation...the weather. The fall is coming quickly. They are resurfacing the parking lot at work and the fumes are unbearable. Not only unbearable, but very strong. When I got in my car this morning to go to work the interior still smelled. Anyway, my point is that the fumes are nasty so I unrolled my windows to air the car out and ended up with frost bite on two of my digits. My point you ask? The fall is coming quickly and it's getting a little chilly. Give me a break. It's a blog...it's supposed to tell the boring and mundane in a round about way that is disarming and entertaining.
Today was Monica's 26th birthday. I always get nervous around holidays like birthdays and anniversaries because I am the antithesis of the romantic or even thoughtful guy that you see on TV or in the movies. What that means is a cumulative effect from botched birthdays and other special occasions that is starting to give me a complex. Mix that with my tendency to procrastinate and loose track of time and you get a fun mix to tell a therapist.
Lest you worry girls, I came through in the 11th hour with flowers and an icecream cake. The downside? I'm still learning and in so doing I arrived 40 minutes after dinner and I worried my wife. The net effect of all of this was still positive because at lease this year I did something. Last year was probably one of the worst, but that's a story for another time.
So on to the point of me actually coming online tonight...the pictures. Enjoy!
I hope you are all doing well and enjoying life. I know we are.
Take care or as they say in the Philippines, Ingat!

Don't look at me like that!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home