Monday, November 13, 2006

New England Beauty


Dominick and Simon in back yard

Taking advantage of more great weather.

She loves playing outside more than anything.

Believe it or not, this was a pretent fall - he loves attention!

The sun setting on New England

I think that I have only had a few instances the entire time we have lived here that I have felt like this, so I figured it was note worthy. I was at the beach with the kids last week, and it was an unseasonably nice day. It was 70 degrees, and sunny. Dominick was riding his bike along the bike trail, and I just felt overwhelming gratitude for the chance to live in New England. I know, I know, this is crazy talk. I am referring only to the stunning landscape, and not the not so stunning inhabitants. It was really breathtaking, the way that we walked through forest onto sandy beach, and around to lakes and parks. Really, I was grateful. I think the more that we get settled, the more frequently I will start to have these feelings, but for now, I will just make it known that I am happy here.

In other news and pictures, Dominick loves to ride his bike with his friend Simon. They are such cute friends, and he is doing so so well with his speech. Kambree just loves to follow him around, and especially be outside. Notice her huge smile. When we get to our front door, no matter the weather it is a fight to keep her in my arms until we are in the house so she doesn't run away. She is starting to jump on the bed with Dominick (risky, I know) and continues to try and run. She says more words everyday, and has an even bigger attitude than we thought. We are having so much fun with Dominick and Kambree at this age. Dominick is getting so excited for Christmas now. He is a little frustrated that we have to wait until after Thanksgiving. Apparantly a four year old doesn't see the enjoyment in a huge meal - go figure. He has a list five miles long, but still does not want to actually sit on Santa's lap to give it to him. He just told me at Toys R Us, to tell Santa what he wants for him. We'll see if I remember everything!!

The kids and I got to go and watch Aaron play soccer on Saturday for the first time. It was so much fun to watch all of those old men struggle to run that long. I am being to hard, because Aaron is a natural, and has a lot of fun playing. Dominick wants to go back every week, because there was a big play ground at the field. But he still said good job to Dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home