More Stories to Remember

My bright, blue eyed little princess (9-22-05)

This is the cutest baby I have ever seen (Dominick 6-26-02) Would you wash that hair?

So tiny, he weighed 5 lbs, 71/2 oz.

The awesome billie lights that deprived me of sleep.

Sweet dreams for our little girl!
So our Brother and Sister in law just had their first baby! A little girl named Isis. I hear she is just beautiful, and I can't wait to see and hold her for myself. Because I was wishing I could see her, I pulled up some pictures of Dominick when he was first born. He was our first child, and the most beautiful baby that I have ever seen. I remember after he finally came out I only saw him for about a second before they wisked him away to level two nursery. About a half an hour later I just had to get up and go see him. The second I saw him was surreal. I can't describe the feelings I had for him. He was hooked up to monitors and iv's and such, but I didn't notice. I must have been quite nieve, because I was never concerned about his health, despite the worry that everyone else wore on their faces. To me he was just perfect. His black hair was so cute and spiky (the nurses thought it was so cute too, they didn't even wash it!!). Now that I think about it, that sounds a little gross! Anyway, We both stayed in the hospital for a week, until he was released. He was so jondice when we got him home though, that we immediately had to get the billy lights. I didn't sleep for two days - monitoring his temperature every 15 minutes. He grew so fast!! He is now 41/2, and starting Kindergarten next fall. I can't believe it. He will always be my little miracle, and forever the cutest baby ever!
Kambree made her debut in a much different way. She came in Connecticut number one, and by C-section number two. Plenty more differences that I will spare any readers, but it was not pleasant. The first time I saw her, I can not remember very well. I was coming off of heavy medication, and only remember them saying that she has red hair? I didn't really believe them. When I got to the room and they braught her to me all wrapped up, she was stunning. She had bright blue eyes!! Her hair did have a bit of red in it, but only in the light. I remember her little cry so well, and couldn't stand to be away from her. On the last night in the hospital, I actually made them leave the crib in the bedroom so that I could sleep by her. My Mom came out the day after her birth, and not a second too soon - she saved me from another trip to the OR. What a blessing it was to have her help, and then Sue (Aaron's Mom) the next week. Dominick was so excited (most of the time). Kambree too has grown so fast. She is a little doll, and Dominick and her have become the best little pals together. I love watching them together (again, most of the time).
I have just had baby on the brain, and thought I would write down some of my memories, included with the pictures of my babies!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home