Dominick's Big Sledding Day

We finally did get some great snow here! Dominick was thrilled to have a snow day, not because he couldn't go to school, but because he would finally be able to go sledding! He has read about it in books, and seen it on t.v., but this was the first real experience of his own - and he LOVED it!

We went to the park with our friends the Gammetts, and while Tyler was making snow angels, Dominick decided to feast on the snow instead.

This is Dominick's new sled - it was the only one I could find all over the city. So, it might not be the best, but I considered it better than the plastic bag I would have used!

Dominick and Tyler went exploring in the "woods" to find all sorts of treasures.

The best part was that Dominick and Kambree were able to ride together without me! Kambree, despite going really fast was so excited and kept wanting more and more.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home