Is This As Good As It Gets?

Seriously, is this the most snow we will get this winter? I decided last Saturday, that even though its just a skiff, we have to get some use out of these snow clothes and boots - and fast, because the sun was out and it was melting as we were getting dressed!

It was cold enough to freeze our little rake, because as soon as Dominick hit the pavement with it, two prongs cracked right off!

She was quite excited about this white stuff, but not that excited about the problems these snow clothes (or marshmallow clothes in her case) we posing for her. I wish I could post the video of her trying to get herself up in these things - I couldn't stop laughing!

Sweet little Dominick has been wishing for snow since his birthday last June! He was excited, but also upset I wouldn't let him ski down the icy driveway in his boots (that he swore he couldn't fall in, because they have pokies on the bottom)!

After breaking the two prongs off the rake, Dominick shows off his pirate face as he becomes Captain Hook for the day!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home