Valentines and Cold Cold Weather

Happy Valentines Day!! Dominick was uncharacteristically excited about making valentines, and got a little silly as well.

This was so cute! The long story short, Dominick met a new friend from church while at his friends house - she is the younger (one year almost to the day) sister of one of his church mates, but they instantly clicked! I felt like I was watching Dominick and Chloe. Anyway, he and Ellie had so much fun together over there, that we invited her over to our house for a playdate. Dominick was so excited for her to come over and play, that he set the table for her with a table clothe and everything!! It was so funny, because for an hour before she arrived, he wouldn't let Kambree touch a thing in his bedroom because it was all for Ellie!! She came, and they had so much fun together again. I am so happy when I see Dominick finding friends, and when he is so happy.

It warmed up a little bit (still below 20 degrees) but Dominick was dying to come out back and watch the ice break in the river and go down the waterfall. It was fun, but freezing!!

This is what we get to do on cold winter days! Dominick loves to wake up and open up our single pane window, because there is always a huge block of condensation to play with. Usually, he just cleans it with towels, but today he decided to write his name. All I care about is keeping him entertained! Oh, and outside you will notice that we did get a "nor-easter" as they call the storms, but even thought it is not even deep enough to cover my shoes, we were out of school for the day :(

My little star! Kambree has been very excited that Dominick wants to color lately. She gets to go crazy with the crayons, but most importantly the stickers. They are her favorite thing to play with, and if you could see me, I'm covered in them too - thanks to yours truly!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home