It's the happ happiest season of all!!!
Everett is a happy little runt! He is the average weight of a 5 month old, the average height of a 7 month old, and is actually 1 year old!
Ginger bread making at its absolute finest.
Ditto!
The proud builders with their new creation.
Well, it's been a while since we've posted a blog entry...we know, we are the worst! It's not like there has been much to write about...besides the following:
- Everett had his pallate surgery
- Kambree had a tooth pulled and had a false tooth installed
- Dominick turned 7
- Kambree turned 4
- I turned X, something old
- Monica had her last birthday...she is 29...all subsequent birthdays are now anniversaries of the 29th birthday
- I worked in Detroit at GM for nearly 6 month (kind of sick of airplanes now)
- I changed jobs and we are moving (I now work for JPMorgan Chase & Company...yes, it is the same as Chase Bank)
- Everett turned 1
- We bought a house and moved into it
- We've painted rooms, tried to stop cold drafts, and have learned that home ownership, at least initially seems more like a nightmare than the American dream
There are probably many more things that we need to catch you up on too, but in the mean time enjoy some pictures of the kids.
Aaron


1 Comments:
I'm glad you gave us an update, I was wondering how your little family was doing.
I can't believe Dominick is 7! Congrats on the home, I agree being a home owner isn't all that great. We are now facing the cold drafts in the house as well.
Congrats on the new job Aaron, hopefully it will work out better for you and your family. I've really enjoyed having Jason work for JPMorgan.
Post a Comment
<< Home