This is our way of staying in contact with you. Please enjoy and feel free to reach out with any suggestions you have.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Muddy Fun
My kids are discovering that a backyard holds a world of excitement. Every day brings something new to see and play with. I love to watch them discover things together and the inner kid in me wants to run out and jump right in too!
You write such an interesting and beautiful blog. It makes me cry everytime I read about Everett and his progress. You are a totally awesome family and I'm proud and lucky to be a part of it, in the small way that I am. I love you all dearly.
Monica and Aaron, Hope you don't mind, Shawny told me about your blog. It's been a long time, but I've thought of you fairly often over the last year. We have a little girl who's 3 and had cleft palate repair about 18m ago. I appreciate your honest and sweet writing. Sending my best to all from B-town (wish I could have saved you from the hotel when you were here)! Steph Lookenbill
Oh my gosh it has been forever! I have thought of you and your family so much too! I can't post on your blog, but I would love to catch up. We make it to B-town now and again and we would love to see you and your cute growing family! If you get this please e-mail me and we can get in touch! mocowan@hotmail.com
6 Comments:
Your children are beautiful Mo! It was good to hear from you. We are having another girl and can't wait. We really are doing well. How are you???
You write such an interesting and beautiful blog. It makes me cry everytime I read about Everett and his progress. You are a totally awesome family and I'm proud and lucky to be a part of it, in the small way that I am. I love you all dearly.
Oh the good old days when we were allowed to play in the mud. Looks like fun!
Monica! Everette is beautiful!! What an amzing job, the surgeons did! What a blessing! You are a beautiful family! I hope all is well! Take Care!
Monica and Aaron,
Hope you don't mind, Shawny told me about your blog. It's been a long time, but I've thought of you fairly often over the last year. We have a little girl who's 3 and had cleft palate repair about 18m ago. I appreciate your honest and sweet writing. Sending my best to all from B-town (wish I could have saved you from the hotel when you were here)!
Steph Lookenbill
STEPHANIE!!!
Oh my gosh it has been forever! I have thought of you and your family so much too! I can't post on your blog, but I would love to catch up. We make it to B-town now and again and we would love to see you and your cute growing family! If you get this please e-mail me and we can get in touch! mocowan@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home